30th September at 1 pm
Land App are hosting an hour-long, free webinar exploring the many benefits of mapping with OS MasterMap® on the Friday 30th September at 1pm.
Containing nearly 500 Million real world objects, the Ordnance Survey MasterMap Topography Layer® is represents the most detailed and accurate view of the Great British landscape.
Ideal for planning applications and risk management, OS MasterMap® is the gold standard dataset for making location-based decisions, assessing environmental risks, and streamlining land management operations.
This is why Land App has focused on making OS MasterMap® as accessible and easy-to-use as possible on our platform. We’ve made some important updates and additions with regards to OS MasterMap® that we’d like to share with you.
– Revealing our new OS MasterMap® Live Layers
– Exploring OS MasterMap® freehand tracing
– Demonstrating improved functionality for OS MasterMap® prints
– Unlocking the purchase of OS MasterMap® for your holding
– Live audience Q&A for exploration and user analysis
We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible!
Team Land App