Land App Mobile
Mobile mapping on the ground
A hand-held companion to our powerful digital mapping software. Monitor, measure, survey and share to unlock new value from Land App for scheme applications, site visits and emerging natural capital markets.
Land App Mobile serves as your in-the-field companion to our popular desktop platform. Crucial for everything from site surveys to environmental reporting, our app gives users even more flexibility, reliability and authority when ground-truthing projects; tracking real-world evidencing and uplift, and measuring distances on the ground.
What are the benefits?
Take your mapping up a level with on-the-ground precision
With a selection of easy-to-use tools, high quality basemaps, online synchronisation with our web application, and in-built collaboration, Land App Mobile is the perfect companion for all your digital land management needs.
In beta version 1.0 of Land App Mobile, you will be able to:
- Take and upload photos from your mobile device
- View the location of photos on your maps in both the mobile and web app
- Link photos to plans on your maps
- Add a description, notes and comments to your photos
- Find the location of your photos in what3words, OS grid reference or lat/long coordinates
- Measure distance and area either freehand or using our snap-to-GPS feature
- Use high resolution satellite basemap from Google
- Navigate your maps searching by what3words, OS grid reference, place name or post code
- Access maps created by you and your team, and maps shared with you
- Change your password
Monitor progress for agri-environment schemes
Bring greater clarity and precision to your mapping
Support official applications and planning with ease.
Instantly integrate photos and survey notes to your desktop
Collaborate with your team in new levels of detail
Provide on-the-ground evidence for Biodiversity Net Gain
What does Land App Mobile offer?
Available on our Standard or Professional Subscriptions, Land App Mobile is designed with your professional mapping needs at its core. Save time on a wide range of tasks, including evidence reporting for Countryside Stewardship, habitat assessments for Biodiversity Net Gain, tree surveys for woodland management, and in-field measurements for planning applications
- Use the App to take photos when tracking real-world evidencing and uplift.
- Upload photos directly to your desktop plans to increase efficiency and communicate real-world information to your team.
- View photos from your desktop plans to quantify project progression on the ground.
- See maps made on our desktop platform when you’re out and about with the click of a button.
- Instantly access your GPS location for accurate measuring and mapping.
- Search by What3words, postcode or address to coordinate your plans, and your team.
- Calculate and record accurate distances in real time.
- Map polygons by perimeter and area on the go.
- Snap-to-GPS location to ensure accuracy and authority within your plans.
- Access location details for each photo taken on the App to increase plan accuracy.
- Easily connect photos to plans on the desktop platform for seamless collaboration.
- Share photos with your colleagues to ensure that your team is kept in the loop.
Choose the right plan for you
StandardCollaborative mapping system to engage your team and reduce costs
Everything in Free, plus:
Land App Mobile
Access commercial data layers
Invite editor collaborators
Manage your teams and users
20% discount on prints and data purchases
Ordnance Survey API key
Live customer support
Consolidated billing for your team
Pay monthly in arrears or annually upfront
ProfessionalInsightful data analysis to guide strategy and unlock opportunities
Everything in Standard, plus:
Land App Professional Dashboard (BNG)
Bespoke data layers for your team
Land App API key [available only when all users are in professional]
Bespoke training for your team
Dedicated account manager
Pay with BACS transfer
what our users say